The Scottish Civic Trust is supported by a diverse range of
sources. In addition to grants from central and local governments
we recieve support from charitable trusts, foundations,
commercial companies and individuals.
You can support us too.
To support the Scottish Civic Trust you
In doing so you will be promoting:
- public concern for the built environment
- high standards in the planning and construction of new
- conservation or adaptation for re-use of older buildings
- informed and effective input into planning matters
- elimination of ugliness, as a result of bad design or
- education and development in conservation
- active participation by individuals in their heritage
- preservation of buildings and features of artistic merit or
- debate and input into Scottish affairs