The Scottish Civic Trust relies on financial support from a
diverse range of sources from individuals and companies to
charitable trusts and foundations, as well as grants from central
and local government.
By supporting The Scottish Civic Trust you will be
- public concern for the built environment
- high quality in the planning and construction of new
- conservation or adaptation for re-use of older buildings of
distinction or historic interest
- informed and effective input into planning matters
- elimination of ugliness, resulting from social deprivation, bad
design or neglect
- education and development in conservation
- active participation by individuals in their heritage
- change in public attitude and perceptions towards the built
- debate and input into Scottish affairs.