The Scottish Civic Trust is recruiting for new Trustees to help us deliver an exciting and sector-leading range of priorities, aimed at celebrating Scotland’s built environment, taking action for its improvement, and empowering its communities.
Could you be our next Board member? We’re looking for people with the following attributes:
- Enthusiasm for and some knowledge of Scotland’s heritage sector
- Experience of working as part of a group
- Willingness to participate meaningfully in the decision-making of the Trust in all aspects of its operation
- Ability to support Trust staff with specialist knowledge in their delivery of organisational priorities, where appropriate
- Ability to act as an ambassador for the Trust where required
- Willingness to devote a small amount of time to supporting the Trust outside of quarterly meetings, including at specialist events
- The Trust particularly welcomes those with accountancy expertise to add to our existing skills complement on the Board
Here is our application pack. It contains:
- Person Specification and How to Apply
- Skills Matrix
- Scottish Civic Trust – Overview
If you’d like an informal chat before committing pen to paper, drop our Director Susan O’Connor a line at Susan.OConnor@scottishcivictrust.org.uk. The closing date for applications is 31 July.