If, like us, you believe in protecting and celebrating the built environment, and empowering Scotland’s communities, you can support us by buying Glasgow Community Lottery tickets!
Glasgow Community Lottery is an exciting weekly lottery that raises money for good causes in the area of Glasgow. All good causes supported by the lottery benefit the area of Glasgow and its residents. Play the lottery, support Scottish Civic Trust and the area of Glasgow – it’s that simple!
Tickets for the lottery cost just £1 a week. Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win a prize each week, with a top prize of £25,000! That’s a better chance of winning than the National Lottery or the Health Lottery.
Your donations help us:
- Spearhead the effort to save Egyptian Halls, an A-listed building in Glasgow City Centre.
- Maintain The Tobacco Merchant’s House, an A-listed building in Glasgow City Centre.
- Coordinate Doors Open Days, a popular festival that invites people to explore places, spaces and activities that are not usually open to the public.
- Organise the My Place Awards, a national celebration of community-led built environment projects.
- Run the My Place Photography Competition, a national built environment photography competition for young people.
- Support everyone, especially marginalised groups, to engage with and be better represented in heritage.
- Comment on planning applications.
Thank you for your support and good luck – click here to donate!